- Nourishables baked crackers – you can choose anyone you like,
We recommend trying this recipe with –
Herb Wheat, Potato Recheado, Olive Buckwheat and Onion Brown Rice
but any other flavour should work just as well,
- Prawns (marinate prawns with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Then sauté on a pan)
Spread guacamole on a cracker and place 1 prawn on top.
That’s it you are ready to serve!
- 8 Nourishables baked crackers – you can choose anyone you like.
We recommend –
Methi Jowar, Jeera Amaranth and Spinach Pepper Bajra
for this recipe but honestly it works just as well with any other;
- a half boiled potato cut into small pieces,
- half an onion- finely chopped,
- green chutney,
- sweet tamarind chutney,
- chopped fresh coriander for garnishing,
- 2 tbsp beaten yoghurt ‘with chaat masala’.
Place 6 crackers on a plate.
Mix the chopped onion and potato together.
Put a little bit on each cracker.
Add to it, green chutney (as per taste).
Top with beaten yoghurt and chaat masala.
Put a drop of sweet tamarind chutney on each cracker.
Garnish with chopped coriander and the remaining 2 crushed crackers.