- 1 stick celery,
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar,
- 1 cup hung curd,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- ¼ teaspoon mixed herbs.
Mix all the above ingredients together.
Serve the dip cold with Nourishables of your choice.
We’ve tried it with –
Onion Brown Rice, Herb Wheat, Ajwain Corn, Olive Buckwheat.
Do tell us which flavours you think it tastes best with.
- Nourishables baked crackers – you can choose anyone you like,
We recommend trying this recipe with –
Herb Wheat, Potato Recheado, Olive Buckwheat and Onion Brown Rice
but any other flavour should work just as well,
- Prawns (marinate prawns with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Then sauté on a pan)
Spread guacamole on a cracker and place 1 prawn on top.
That’s it you are ready to serve!
- 8 Nourishables baked crackers – you can choose anyone you like.
We recommend –
Methi Jowar, Jeera Amaranth and Spinach Pepper Bajra
for this recipe but honestly it works just as well with any other;
- a half boiled potato cut into small pieces,
- half an onion- finely chopped,
- green chutney,
- sweet tamarind chutney,
- chopped fresh coriander for garnishing,
- 2 tbsp beaten yoghurt ‘with chaat masala’.
Place 6 crackers on a plate.
Mix the chopped onion and potato together.
Put a little bit on each cracker.
Add to it, green chutney (as per taste).
Top with beaten yoghurt and chaat masala.
Put a drop of sweet tamarind chutney on each cracker.
Garnish with chopped coriander and the remaining 2 crushed crackers.
1 green chilly,
juice of 1 lemon,
2 teaspoon chopped coriander,
1 teaspoon chilly flakes,
Salt to taste
Cut the avocado into half, remove the seed and scoop out the flesh.
Mash it with a fork.
Add to it finely chopped tomato, onion, green chilly, lemon juice, chopped coriander, chilly flakes and salt.
Mix all the ingredients well.
Enjoy the yummy dip with your pack of Nourishables!
Do try this dip with – Jeera Amaranth , Spinach Pepper Bajra, Onion Brown Rice and Ajwain corn!